Thursday 18 June 2015

A new home for Micah

Dear Micah's Paradigm Shifters

I wanted to let you know that I have a new home for my blogging.

I've been recruited by the website Patheos to write regular posts from a British Jewish perspective very much in tune with my work on Micah's Paradigm Shift.

The new blog is called 'Writing from the Edge - Rescuing the Hebrew Covenant one blogpost at a time' and you can read the debut piece which has just been published.

Patheos is home to a rich array of writers coming from diverse religious and political perspectives and it reaches hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. So I hope to grow the brilliant support that you have given me over the last four years.

I plan to write more regularly (and more concisely!) than in the past and with a slightly boarder remit. 

I will post short extracts at Micah's Paradigm Shift but you will have to click through to read the full articles at Patheos. Alternatively, you can set up a blog subscription for Writing from the Edge from my new homepage.

Thank you again for being such loyal followers and I hope I can continue to provide something worth reading.

Robert Cohen
Blogger At Large


No comments:

Post a Comment